below is a map of the US... the red states are the ones i have "visited" and by that i mean traveled through (an overnight stay is not required)... and for each of the states, i'll have a story of something interesting (or not so much) having to do with my time in that state... and if i don't have anything, i'll make something up... just kidding...
i will chose which state to write about by your votes (leave a comment)...
create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide
so, what shall it be???

4 comments:
Hey, girl!!
I vote for Indiana, of course, and you should have plenty of stories to tell. Oh, and keep smiling - I've told you before about the unsung heroes of the military..the wives, girlfriends, significant others are the backbone of it all and make huge sacrifices. I admire you greatly.
love, the cali (soon to be IN) mama
What state does Pedro's South of the Boarder count as?
I wanna hear about Sexy StuF (one F!).....Roll them dice!
Washington!!
-roomie
Post a Comment